NBA is proud to announce that Allegro Pediatrics, a leading children’s medical care organization on the Eastside, whose mission is to ‘partner with families to heal, nurture, and empower each child in their journey to adulthood’, is sponsoring NBA in 2017. Indeed, Allegro Pediatrics is our very first ‘Blue Explorer Sponsor’, meaning that they have committed $2500 to helping NBA fund future growth, which includes: offering scholarships to learners in need, maintaining credentialing for staff and agency, maximizing accessibility to support our learners, as well as expansion of our quality services.
“For nearly 50 years, Allegro Pediatrics has established the quality care level for all children on the Eastside, and beyond. Formerly known as Pediatric Associates, the name Allegro Pediatrics was born in 2015. However, it is still run by the same physicians. Allegro Pediatrics has over 80 providers across 8 different locations, and, as they tell us, “our commitment to pediatric excellence has never been stronger.” Here are some of the services that Allegro Pediatrics offers (as taken directly from their website):
- We are here when you need us with 365-day care and 24/7 peace of mind.
- Same day appointments for illness and injuries, 7 days a week
- Yearly check-ups to answer your everyday questions
- Sports, school, and camp physicals
- Prepare for your baby’s arrival by scheduling a complimentary visit with the pediatrician of your choice
- Quick visits to get flu shots or other vaccines
- Special one-on-one visits to focus on your child’s development, behavioral health or other specific concerns
- Step-by-step care for ongoing health needs
- On-site lab and x-ray services
- A 24/7 nurse line for any health-related questions, 365 days a year
- Our online Patient Portal gives you the ability to request an appointment and more
- An Electronic Health Record allows our care team instant and secure access to your child’s health record”