NBA is proud to announce that Allegro Pediatrics, a leading children’s medical care organization on the Eastside, whose mission is to ‘partner with families to heal, nurture, and empower each child in their journey to adulthood’, is sponsoring NBA in 2018. Indeed, Allegro Pediatrics was our very first ‘Blue Explorer Sponsor’ in 2017, meaning that they continue to commit $2500 to helping NBA fund future growth, which includes: offering scholarships to learners in need, maintaining credentialing for staff and agency, maximizing accessibility to support our learners, as well as expansion of our quality services.
For nearly 50 years, Allegro Pediatrics has established the quality care level for all children on the Eastside, and beyond. Formerly known as Pediatric Associates, the name Allegro Pediatrics was born in 2015. However, it is still run by the same physicians. Allegro Pediatrics has over 80 providers across 8 different locations, and, as they tell us, “our commitment to pediatric excellence has never been stronger.” Here are some of the services that Allegro Pediatrics offers (as taken directly from their website):
- We are here when you need us with 365-day care and 24/7 peace of mind.
- Same day appointments for illness and injuries, 7 days a week
- Yearly check-ups to answer your everyday questions
- Sports, school, and camp physicals
- Prepare for your baby’s arrival by scheduling a complimentary visit with the pediatrician of your choice
- Quick visits to get flu shots or other vaccines
- Special one-on-one visits to focus on your child’s development, behavioral health or other specific concerns
- Step-by-step care for ongoing health needs
- On-site lab and x-ray services
- A 24/7 nurse line for any health-related questions, 365 days a year
- Our online Patient Portal gives you the ability to request an appointment and more
- An Electronic Health Record allows our care team instant and secure access to your child’s health record
Additionally, NBA staff has worked directly with a few of Allegro Pediatrics’ physicians to ensure the continuum of care for several learners is complete. This relationship has been instrumental to the lives of those learners, in order to continue to help them thrive! Thank you for your commitment to quality care, Allegro Pediatrics, and for believing in the mission and work of NBA in the community. We are proud to be re-partnering with you this year. Thanks again for your support!