Art for Autism (AFA) 2016 is just around the corner, and off to a fantastic start! The Gala Auction, Dinner and Dance will be held Saturday, October 1st at the beautiful Sheraton in Downtown Seattle. With stunning views of the Sound and the Seattle skyline, it is a magnificent setting to celebrate and support the work, cause, and mission of NBA. Our theme this year is “Glitz, Glamour and Gatsby”- this evening promises to be dazzling, and will highlight the extraordinary work of NBA staff, and the real and significant difference they make in the world of each child they serve.
Come for the gorgeous setting, the fantastic food and music, the amazing array of items, and the shared purpose, as well as the company! This event is a great way to meet and connect with other NBA parents, friends and community supporters.
Our goal this year is to raise $200,000. We can do it with your help! Let’s all pull together to make this our most successful auction ever! Here’s what you can do:
1. Join the Committee. Our meetings are lively, fun and productive. Just contact Alex. Chehab at:
firstname.lastname@example.org to join!
2. Procure items for the auction. Whether you have an item or service to donate, or have a business or personal contact to approach, you can make a contribution to our success. Please also contact Alex for procurement materials, should you be willing to help!
3. Volunteer to work the day and/or evening of the Auction. We’ll need lots of folks to help! Contact Deanna Neher at email@example.com
4. Do you have any gently used or new baskets you no longer need? NBA is looking for some to package up each individual program manager’s themed basket items.
5. Attend the Auction and invite your friends. It is a wonderful way to share the passion you have for NBA, and to get others involved in supporting the great work that goes on here.
A huge thank you to all our amazing committee members who are working hard to make Art for Autism 2016 the best auction yet! From our Co-Chairs: Tracey Newsome and Alexandra Chehab, to our Procurement Team: Alex. Chehab, Tracey Newsome and Teresa Mundel; Décor Team: Sonia Pamboukas and Debbie Green, our Volunteer Leads: Jay and Deanna Neher, our Creative Production Team: Julie Guy, to our Support Team: Lindsay Kienzle, Mahwish Ahmad, Paul Rusyn, Annuska Perkins, Phil Abbess, Jo James, Natalia Bynum, Amanda George-Ray, Garyfalia Pamer, Vandita and Sagarika Samavedi. THANK YOU!
This event would not be possible without the abounding generosity of our wonderful Sponsors and Donors. Thank you!! Should you be interested in becoming a sponsor for the event, or in donating, please contact Development Coordinator, Alex. Chehab, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-822-6442, extension 109.